InterLibrary Loan Account
- Create your user profile
- Username can be anything you like.
- Password can be anything you like. No one but you will know your password.
- Email must be your Liberty email address.
- Click on "Change Password" under "Tools" on the left-side menu
Update Contact Information
- Click on "Change User Information" under "Tools" on the left-side menu
- Make changes
- Click "Submit Information"
- If you have an overdue InterLibrary Loan item, ILLIAD will block your account. You must return the item to resume use.
- A history of overdue or damaged items may result in indefinite suspension.
- The Library reserves the right to block or suspend any user’s InterLibrary Loan privileges.
For security, when working on public computers:
- Click the "Logoff" link in the upper-right corner of the screen when you are finished using ILLiad.
- Clear the browser history to remove your personal information.