Legal Representation

The General Counsel represents the University and the terms of his employment only allow him to provide legal advice to the University and its affiliates.  Students or employees seeking legal advice very often consult their state or county Bar Association or a Christian legal society for a referral.  One of the best ways to find an attorney is to ask an attorney who is a member of your church (even if he or she doesn’t practice in the area needed).

See the links below for some help finding a Christian Attorney in your area:

Additionally, the Virginia State Bar has a lawyer referral service to help you find an attorney in your area:

chat live 2 Chat Live
Asset 1 Request Info
Asset 1 Apply Now
visit Visit Liberty