Juris Doctor (J.D.) Degree
The Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Liberty University School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association (ABA), 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, 312-988-6738.. Our three-year residential J.D. degree allows you to customize your experience through multiple Concentrations and Dual Degree program options.
Let us equip with the knowledge, skills, and professional values through which every lawyer must be grounded. Our courses, consistent with the rule of law, adhere to the perspective that shaped the Western legal tradition. Get prepared for success in the study of law and the practice of law.
Become skilled in many areas of legal expertise including the following:
- Foundational legal subjects
- Legal writing skills
- Analysis of legal issues from a distinctively Christian worldview
- Oral advocacy and communication skills required for legal practice
- Analysis and resolution of legal issues
- Professional behavior grounded in the biblical worldview in accordance with accepted legal standards