Student Advocate Office
About the SAO
The Student Advocate Office (SAO) is a "one-stop" office for answers to all your questions.
It is normal for college students to have questions about financial aid, housing, account holds, balances, personal issues and roommate conflicts. We serve as a liaison for you to help you get your questions answered.
Our focus is to help each resident student from their first day at Liberty to graduation – through problem solving, one-on-one appointments, financial aid guidance, scholarship assistance or just a listening ear, we are here for you! Come visit us today!
Where Can I Find…
- A Tutor or Mentor?
- Parent and Family Connections?
- Priority Program Information?
- Financial Aid?
- Student Accounts?
- The Registrar?
- Commonly Asked Questions?
- My Academic or Faculty Advisor?
- Graduation Requirements?
How Do I ...
- Withdraw from Liberty?
- Get a CFAW reimbursement?
- Change my room assignment?
- Find a Work Study job?
- Sign up for an online class?
- Complete my Student Health Record?
|M-F 9am-6pm, W 9am-5pm|
Sign up for a scholarship class below!
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 6 pm; 5 pm close on Wednesdays DeMoss Hall 2247