Student Advocate Office
About the SAO
The Student Advocate Office (SAO) is a "one-stop" office for answers to all your questions.
It is normal for college students to have questions about financial aid, housing, account holds, balances, personal issues and roommate conflicts. We serve as a liaison for you to other departments to help you get your questions answered.
Our primary focus is to help each resident student from their first day at Liberty to graduation – whether through problem solving, peer counseling, one-on-one appointments, financial aid guidance, scholarship assistance or just a helping hand and listening ear, we are here for you.
How Do I …
Where Can I Find…
- Academic Support?
- A University Calendar?
- A Tutor?
- A Job?
- A Mentor?
- A Financial Aid Net Price Calculator?
- Parent Programs?
- Priority Program Scholarship Information?
- Financial Aid Information?
- Student Accounts Information?
- SAO FAQs/Commonly Asked Questions?
- My Degree Completion Plan?
- My Academic or Faculty Advisor?
- Social Media information?
- Federal Work Study information?
|M-F 9am-6pm, W 9am-5pm|
Are you a Liberty parent? Visit our Parent Resource page for up-to-date information.
March 2015 Announcements
Class Registration Schedule (Fall 2015)
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 6 pm; 5 pm close on Wednesdays DeMoss Hall 2247