Faith in Business 2014
Fulfilling the Great Commission through business and law
February 21, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Space is Limited, Respond Today!
RSVP to email@example.com.
- 10:15 Pre-Event Refreshments in Mountainview Room (Coffee, Juice-Continental Breakfast type foods)
FiB Talks - Supreme Court Room
- 11:20 Welcome/ Introduction
- 11:30 Dave Wasik – Hope International – Business and Legal Challenges in the Developing World
- 11:55 John Van Drunen, CPA/JD – ECFA – Compliance /Legal/Tax Issues in Charitable Organizations
- 12:20 Michael Ward – OzForex – Developing international technology business to IPO
- 12:45 Nat Pierce, JD – Pierce/McCoy – Legal issues pursuing mission in business
1:05 – 2:15 Lunch Reception – Mountain View Room – Hosted By Admissions Dept.
- 2:15 Key Note – Henry Kaestner – Sovereign's Capital – Lessons Learned Building Bandwidth.com
3:00 Panel Discussion - All Speakers (40 min Business and Law, 20 min Career related)
- 4:15 Networking Reception in The Commons
PARTNERS & CO-SPONSORS
- Liberty University School of Law
- Liberty University School of Law – Center for Career & Professional Development
- Liberty University School of Business
- Intellectual Property and Technology Law Society
- Federalist Society
- English Construction Company