Confirm your courses, residence hall selection, dining (if applicable), and financial arrangements through Financial Check-In (FCI). All students need to complete this online process each semester — even if you have a zero balance, a balance requiring a payment arrangement, or if you are a faculty or staff member pursuing continuing education.
Here's what you'll do during FCI:
- Confirm course schedule
- Select Residence Hall (if applicable)
- Select Dining option (if applicable)
- Select Payment plan option
- The earlier FCI is completed, the better your monthly payments plan options are, because you have more time to complete the payment plan.
Make sure not to miss the deadline, because your courses may be dropped and a $125 late fee may be assessed if FCI is not completed.
- New Resident Students
- Returning Resident Students
- College of Osteopathic Medicine Students
- LUCOM students have a predetermined course schedule for each term. Complete FCI by each term's deadline to secure classes and avoid a late check-in fee.
- For FCI information and deadlines, please contact the LUCOM Office of Student Accounts
- Liberty University Online (LUO) Students
- FCI deadlines for Fall 2017:
- A/B/J-term: August 21, 2017
- C-term: September 18, 2017
- D-term: October 23, 2017
- FCI deadlines for Spring 2018:
- Financial Check-In for Spring 2018 will be opened to returning online students on Friday, September 22, 2017.
- A/B/J/-term: January 15, 2018
- C-term: February 12, 2018
- D-term: March 19, 2018
- FCI deadlines for Summer 2018:
- A/B/J-term: May 14, 2018
- D-term: June 25, 2018
- 2017-2018 Academic Calendar (LUO)
- If you plan to attend multiple sub-terms in a given semester, you should register for all of the courses and then complete FCI once for that semester. If you register for any additional sub-term courses, you will need to re-complete FCI to secure the new courses.
- Intensive Students
- If you are enrolled in an intensive(s) in addition to courses in regular sub-terms, you should complete FCI by the earliest possible deadline.
- If your intensive start date occurs in the middle of overlapping sub-terms, FCI should be completed by the earliest deadline.
- If you are only enrolled in an intensive(s), you should complete FCI by the sub-term deadline of your earliest intensive.
- Please note: A-term and C-term have limited Intensive courses available.
Use the step-by-step guides below if you need assistance completing Financial Check-In.