Financial Check-In Information
What is and who completes Financial Check-In (FCI)?
Financial Check-In is how the students' class schedule, housing (if applicable), attendance and financial arrangements are confirmed each semester.
ALL students must complete Financial Check-In online through ASIST each semester by respective check-in deadlines, including:
- Students with balances requiring payment arrangements.
- Students with financial aid (loans, scholarships, grants) or payments resulting in zero or credit balances.
- Faculty and Staff pursuing continuing education.
Why and when to complete Financial Check-In (FCI)?
- Completing FCI secures the course schedule, housing arrangements and attendance.
- FCI completed early in the semester is always best, offering the greatest number of payment plan options as soon as the registration period opens.
- Completion of FCI prior to the Deadline will avoid loss of courses, late fee of $125.00 and loss of requested housing.
Financial Check-In Tutorial
The Tutorial link is down for maintenance
Step by Step Guides to Complete Financial Check-In
To assist you in completing the Financial Check-In process, screenshots have been provided to walk you through step-by-step. Please refer to the manual below that best applies to you.
- Residential Students
- Liberty University Online Students
- Liberty University Online Academy Students
- Liberty University College of Medicine
- Military Deferred Payment Plan Students
- Corporate Deferred Payment Plan Students
- Payment Plan Adjustment Steps for Students
Financial Check-In Deadlines
Completing Financial Check-In by respective deadlines confirms your attendance, housing, class schedule, and financial arrangements. Student who fail to complete Financial Check-In will be subject to late check-in fee and risk losing housing and schedule.
Residential New Students
Complete Financial Check-in by deadlines as communicated through the Admissions Office.
- Please contact the Residential Admissions Office at (800) 543-5317 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-9 p.m. and Sat 10 a.m.-6 p.m. ET) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Residential Returning Students
Register for classes as soon as your registration session opens and complete Financial Check-In at that time to have the best payment options. Students will be notified by email as well as through a variety of web and on campus announcements regarding the Financial Check-In deadlines. Students who fail to complete Financial Check-In will be subject to late check-in fee and risk losing housing and schedule.
- Please contact the Student Advocate Office at (434) 582-7200 (Mon - Fri 9 am - 6 pm (5 pm close on Wednesdays) email@example.com.
Residential College of Osteopathic Medicine Students
LUCOM students have a predetermined course schedule for each term. Complete Financial Check-In by each term's deadline to secure classes and avoid a late check-in fee.
- The deadline to complete Financial Check-In for the fall 2014 semester is July 14, 2014. For questions or concerns please contact our office at (434) 592-7201 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liberty University Online Students
Register for classes as soon as your registration session opens and complete Financial Check-In at that time to have the best payment options.
- View LUO Financial Check-In Deadlines
- Note: - Please note that only limited courses are available each semester for Terms A and C Intensives. Financial Check-In Policy is as following for Intensives.
Completing Financial Check-In by respective deadlines confirms your attendance, housing (if applicable), class schedule, and financial arrangements. Student who fail to complete Financial Check-In will be subject to late check-in fee and risk losing housing and schedule.