Student Accounts Office
Financial Check-In (FCI) Required
ALL students must complete FCI online through ASIST each semester, including:
- Students with balances requiring payment arrangements.
- Students with financial aid (loans, scholarships, and grants).
- Students with payments resulting in zero or credit balances.
- Faculty and Staff pursuing continuing education.
Residential Programs - Pay Plans and Financial Check-In Spring 2016 Term
Returning Residential Students: Be sure to view the Registration Schedule. Complete FCI during your assigned registration time to receive the best payment options available. Do not wait - as the best courses, housing and payment options are available during your registration time. As time goes by, the number of payment options decreases.
- Completing Financial Check-In early secures the student’s choice of housing, course schedule, and financial arrangements.
- During the months of October and November a 5-month Payment Plan is available.
- During the month of December a 4-month Payment Plan is available.
- Financial Check-In for Resident students registered for Spring 2016, must be completed by the established deadline.
- During the month of January a 3-month Payment Plan is available.
- During the month of February a 2-month Payment Plan is available.
- During the month of March only a Pay in Full will be available.
- If Financial Check-In is not completed by the established deadline, returning residential students are subject to the late fee of $125.00, and risk the loss of selected schedule and housing.
Please contact Student Accounts at 434-592-3600 for assistance with Financial Check-In or payment arrangements.
New Resident Students: Financial Check-In must be completed to register for courses, receive a housing assignment, and select a meal plan. Please contact the Admissions Office at (800) 543-5317 for information relating to Financial Check-In incentives.
I'm looking for.....
en Español: Liberty University en Español
Student Accounts Booklet