Student Accounts Office
Residential Programs - Pay Plans and Financial Check-In
Returning Residential Students: Be sure to view the Registration Schedule. Complete FCI during your assigned registration time to receive the best payment options available. Do not wait - as the best courses, housing and payment options are available during your registration time. Increased system volume and fewer payment options occur as time goes by.
- Completing Financial Check-In early secures the student’s choice of housing, course schedule, and financial arrangements.
- During the month of April the 6-month Payment Plan is available.
- During the month of May the 5-month Payment Plan is available.
- Financial Check-In for Resident students registered for Fall 2013, must be completed by June 4th.
- During the month of June the 4-month Payment Plan will be available.
- After June 4th, if Financial Check-In had not yet been completed, students are subject to the late fee of $125.00, and risk the loss of selected schedule and housing.
Please contact Student Accounts at 434-592-3600 for assistance with Financial Check-In or payment arrangements.
New Resident Students: Financial Check-In must be completed to register for courses, receive a housing assignment, and select a meal plan. Please contact the Admissions Office (800) 543-5317 for information relating to Financial Check-In incentives.
I'm looking for.....
|Financial Check-In||Fee Appeals|
|Payments||Itemized Receipt Request|
|Tuition Payment Plans||Deferred Corporate Tuition Assistance|
|Refunds||Book Vouchers, Book Dollars and Flames Cash|
|Student Account Services||Tax Information|