Student Accounts Office
Financial Check-In (FCI) Required
ALL students must complete FCI online through ASIST each semester, including:
- Students with balances requiring payment arrangements.
- Students with financial aid (loans, scholarships, and grants).
- Students with payments resulting in zero or credit balances.
- Faculty and Staff pursuing continuing education.
Residential Programs - Financial Check-In Summer 2015
Current students may register on ASIST or in the Student Service Center in Green Hall. Online registration on ASIST will close at the end of the day on April 30th. After April 30th, students may still register for open courses but will be required to do so either in person or by contacting the Student Service Center. Payment will be required at the time of registration.
- Only a Pay in Full option is available for the Residential Summer Term.
Residential Programs - Pay Plans and Financial Check-In Fall 2015 Term
Returning Residential Students: Be sure to view the Registration Schedule. Complete FCI during your assigned registration time to receive the best payment options available. Do not wait - as the best courses, housing and payment options are available during your registration time. As time goes by, the number of payment options decreases.
- Completing Financial Check-In early secures the student’s choice of housing, course schedule, and financial arrangements.
- During the months of March and April a 6-month Payment Plan is available.
- During the month of May a 5-month Payment Plan is available.
- Financial Check-In for Resident students registered for Fall 2015, must be completed by June 2, 2015.
- During the month of June a 4-month Payment Plan is available.
- During the month of July a 3-month Payment Plan is available.
- During the month of August a 2-month Payment Plan is available.
- During the month of September only a Pay in Full will be available.
- After June 2, 2015, if Financial Check-In had not yet been completed, returning residential students are subject to the late fee of $125.00, and risk the loss of selected schedule and housing.
Please contact Student Accounts at 434-592-3600 for assistance with Financial Check-In or payment arrangements.
New Resident Students: Financial Check-In must be completed to register for courses, receive a housing assignment, and select a meal plan. Please contact the Admissions Office at (800) 543-5317 for information relating to Financial Check-In incentives.
I'm looking for.....
en Español: Liberty University en Español