Apply to Liberty School of Law
Follow the steps below to apply. The information and links will help guide you through your application process and get you started on your law school journey.
- Submit application materials to the Law School Admission Council (LSAC)
- Application materials include the following:
- Application for admission
- Personal Profile Statement
- Résumé (strongly encouraged)
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- $50 application fee with your LSAC submission (application fee waived for 2018-2019 academic year admission)
- All application materials must be submitted to the School of Law by July 15.
- Get started on our Financial Aid Checklist