4 – Subscribe/Register for the Credential Assembly Service (CAS).
5 – Submit all transcripts to the Law School Admission Council (LSAC).
6 – Submit all application materials listed below to Liberty University School of Law:
- Application for Admission
- Personal profile statement
- Resumé (strongly encouraged)
- Two letters of recommendation
- CAS report
- Application fee ($50, payable online at LSAC with application submission)
Deadline: School of Law must receive all application materials by June 1.