McGraw-Hill’s goal is to build technologies with the student in mind, removing barriers to learning. With this in mind, we’ve created Liberty-specific training videos and associated PDFs to help you along the way. These resources are also embedded in the “Start Here – Getting Started with Your McGraw-Hill Course Materials” section of your Blackboard course.
Contact McGraw Hill's Customer Experience Group
Troubleshooting Best Practices
- Take a screen shot: Take a screen shot/Print Screen of the monitor when the problem occurs. Save as a .pdf or .jpg file.
- Contact technical support via one of the methods above. Make sure to include:
- Course name and/or instructor name.
- Operating system, Internet browser, and/or Internet service provider (ISP) information.
- Print Screen file.
- Your contact information.
- Send an email to your instructor notifying them you're working with McGraw-Hill's Customer Experience Group (CXG). Include a brief description of the problem and your ticket/case number.