IT Infrastructure and Media Operations
IT Infrastructure and Media Operations (ITIMO) is responsible for establishing Liberty's campus-wide network, which makes use of everyday products ranging from mobile devices to stadium sound systems possible.
- Infrastructure Cabling - Provides all data network cabling (including copper and fiber).
- Installation of Audio/Visual Cabling for TVs, projectors, speakers, etc.
- Classroom/Conference room technology installation, configuration, and support.
- This includes Crestron controls for projector screens, projectors, sound, lighting, and shades.
- Large venue (stadium) audio/visual installation and support.
- This includes scoreboards, speaker systems, video walls, etc.
- Project Management support for all IT tasks on construction projects
- WebDT/Digital Signage
- Encoding and Transcoding
|IT Infrastructure and Media Operations|
|Chris Wilson||Hannah Womack|
|Manager - Technical Production||Office Manager|
|IT Infrastructure and Media Operations||IT Infrastructure and Media Operations|