Connect With Your Campus
Have you thought you would like to connect and engage with your campus, but you just are not sure where to start? I've listed some ideas and we would like to collect your feedback on this topic. Please select "comments' below.
Visit In Person
- Visit the Liberty University campus and see a theatre performance at the Tower Theater.
- Keep an eye out for Homecoming 2014. Every year, many alumni return to the beautiful campus to reconnect with classmates and see their school. Plan to attend Homecoming in the fall of 2014.
- Come by and visit the Liberty Mountain Snowflex Centre. Check out the website for spring 2014 hours and ticket information.
- Your university has 20 NCAA Division I teams along with a great Club Sports program that includes 32 teams. Check out the schedules as the teams may be playing in your town. Get connected with Liberty University Athletics.
- Schedule a tour of your campus, attend a College for a Weekend event or plan to attend Winterfest 2014.
Have you visited the Liberty University campus? Tell us about your visit. God bless.
- Watch live Convocation on M/W/F at 10:00 a.m. and join the live chat with students, parents, alumni and guests from all over the world.
- Tell us how you serve in your community and read student testimonies.
- Set up a Bible-reading plan for 2014 and read along with us from week-to-week.
- Submit a prayer request to our Campus Pastors. We want to pray for you.
- Read our weekly blog designed to encourage you spiritually and connect you to your campus.
- Connect professionally with a Linkedin group.
Posted at 2:46 PM | Comments (0)