How Do You Handle Stress?
Study time, family, work, and so many other responsibilities are ever present. How do you handle it all?
- When you are overwhelmed with studies, do you take a 10-minute break and get some fresh air?
- Do you open a good book and escape from everything around you for a few minutes?
- Do you get on the treadmill?
- Do you turn on some music?
- Do you pray?
How we handle stress is going to be different for each of us. Let us handle stress and not let stress handle us.
Philippians 4:6-7 reminds us, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
- Talk to God about your stress.
- God's peace will guard your heart and mind.
Please share your tips with us so that we can encourage one another. God bless.
Posted at 1:30 PM | Comments (5)