In 2014, what are you determined to do? Have you started a list of goals?
As an online community, let's list some things that we are going to do for ourselves, our family, our community, and others. Please note that your ideas and goals may inspire others to do something outside of his or her comfort zone.
Here are some thoughts to get us started:
- I am determined to enroll in another class.
- I am determined to step up as a volunteer in my church.
- I am determined to read to my kids at night.
- I am determined to exercise 3 times a week for 20 minutes.
- I am determined to volunteer in my community at least once a month.
- I am determined to read my Bible regularly.
- I am determined to write 1 thank-you note each week.
What are you determined to do this year? Why? Please comment below.
Posted at 2:07 PM | Comments (24)