Proverbs 3:5-6 is one of my favorite Bible verses.
"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path.”
In order to do this, we have to be intentional. We have to set our minds to trust Jesus.
Let’s break this down:
- Trust = intentionally place my confidence in another
- In the Lord = the object of my trust is Jesus
- With all of my heart = with everything I have: heart, soul, mind, strength (see Luke 10:27)
- Lean not unto my own understanding = I do not know everything and neither do you
- In all my ways = when I talk with others, when I pray, when I email, when I Facebook, etc.
- Acknowledge Him = acknowledge who He is
- And He shall direct your path = as I get to know Him, He will guide and direct my steps
Are you worried about something? Decide now to hand over each worry to Jesus. Talk to Him and trust Him.
Have you found the Online Communities site?
- For students at Liberty University, go to www.liberty.edu/communities.
- For visitors, go to www.liberty.edu/live.
Posted at 1:49 PM | Comments (0)