Transfer Policies for Online, Graduate, & Divinity Students

Online Undergraduate programs

Associates & Bachelors programs

Graduate Schools & School of Divinity

Transfer policies at the graduate level vary by school.  Policies depend upon specific accreditation or licensure requirements a program may have.

College of Arts & Sciences (includes MA INDS)

Rawlings School of Divinity

School of Behavioral Science

School of Business

School of Communication & Digital Content

School of Education

School of Government

School of Health Sciences

School of Law

School of Music

School of Nursing

School of Visual & Performing Arts


Appealing a Transfer Evaluation

To appeal a transfer evaluation, please complete the Transfer Evaluation Inquiry (TEI) form found on the Forms & Downloads page.

Future Course Request

Current students may request to take a course at another institution and have the course transfer to Liberty. 

Course Substitution

To make an appeal for a course to replace a requirement on the degree plan, please fill out the Course Substitution form.  A clear relationship should exist between the two courses. 

Degree Plans

Are you a Resident Undergraduate Student?

Current Students


Graduating Students




Contact Us

chat live 2 Chat Live
Asset 1 Request Info
Asset 1 Apply Now
visit Visit Liberty