LUCOM Student Accounts
LUCOM Student Accounts is meant to:
- Assist with Financial Check-In and/or Tuition Payment Plan related Issues. Financial Check-in must be completed online, through ASIST each semester, and is how the student’s class schedule, attendance and financial arrangements are confirmed each semester.
- Process Payments. The LUCOM Student Accounts Office processes and applies payments of cash, checks, money orders, credit cards, wire transfers and online payments to the students' accounts.
- Counsel Students. Each student has a Student Account Representative who they are encouraged to speak with regarding questions and assistance related to their account, balance or payment arrangements.
- Student Accounts is available in person, by phone, or email to assist student with all inquiries and account-related concerns.
Contact Student Accounts
The LUCOM Student Accounts Office is located on the third floor of the Center for Medical and Health Sciences, room #3063.
Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and closed every Wednesday morning from 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. for Convocation.
Email and Telephone:
Contacting the Students Accounts Office by email is the quickest and most effective way to receive a timely response.
Student Accounts may be reached via phone: (434) 592-7201
Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Center for Medical and Health Sciences
Attention: Student Accounts
306 Liberty View Lane
Lynchburg, Va. 24502
Student Accounts will be closed for the following holidays:
- January 1 - New Year’s Day
- April 21 - Easter
- May 26 - Memorial Day
- July 4 - Independence Day
- September 1 - Labor Day
- November 27 and 28 - Thanksgiving
- December 24 and 25 - Christmas