Biomedical Sciences (M.S.)
- $50 application fee (waived for current Liberty students and alumni, please complete paper application).
- Bachelor's degree from accredited institution.
- 2.75 Undergraduate GPA for 2 year program.
- 1 year General Chemistry with lab.
- 1 year Biology with lab.
- 1 semester of Organic Chemistry with residential lab (2 semesters recommended).
- 1 semester of Physics with residential lab (1 semesters recommended).
- 1 year Human Anatomy/Physiology with residential lab or 1 semester Histology with residential lab.
- Students must submit one of the following tests with a minimum score:
- MCAT 18 for 2 year program
- GRE Verbal 140; Quantitative 145
- DAT 14.5 Average
- PCAT 70 or higher
- 3 Faculty letters of recommendation are required (must be on University or Company letterhead with signature). These should document the candidate's aptitude for graduate level work.
- Self Certification Form (for students in the final term of their bachelor's degree)
- Current Liberty undergraduate applicants must complete Graduation Application
- Additional admissions requirements for international students
1. Apply online
2. Apply via e-mail
3. Apply via fax