Transfer Evaluation Inquiry (TEI)

To appeal a transfer evaluation, please submit a Transfer Evaluation Inquiry (TEI). This form can only be submitted, after an official transcript evaluation has been completed.

Transfer Evaluation Inquiry Form

  • This form must be submitted by logging in:
    • Username: Complete LU email address
    • Password: LU email password (please email, if the form does not open)



Forms that do not appear on the website must be obtained from the Registrar's Office or your Academic Advisor.

Many forms apply only to residential programs and not to Liberty University Online programs, and vice versa.

Please call (434) 592-5100 if you need additional information.