Welcome, Parents and Guardians!
We are excited to welcome your student to Liberty University for the Spring 2015. Below, you'll find information regarding events available for you during Welcome Week.
Before your student arrives:
Make sure that your student has completed the following items before arriving on Campus:
- Complete Financial Check-In
- Complete Class Registration
- Choose a Housing Assignment
- Review "The Liberty Way"
- Complete the Student Health Form
- Complete the math & English Assessments online
When your student arrives:
Remind your student to check their ASIST account for their housing assignment.
- Have questions? There will be a Q&A tent located at DeMoss Hall, Hancock Welcome Center Lobby and Doc's Diner from 8 AM - 4:30 PM on Thursday and Friday, January 8th and 9th.
- Room check-in begins on Thursday, January 8th at 8 AM. Your student will be emailed their time to move in.
- The Reber Thomas Dining Hall opens for lunch at 12:00 PM.
- Attend the Parent Session (highly suggested). Hear from key offices to develop a better understanding of what to expect as a Liberty parent or guardian. The session will be held in DeMoss Hall 1113/1114 on Thursday, January 8th from 3 -5 PM.
email@example.com | (434) 582-2339 | Facebook