Musical Instrumental (B.A. or B.S.)

BA or BS in Musical Instrumental

Request Info Apply Now (B.A.) Apply Now (B.S.)Residential

The Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science in Music Instrumental provides you with the opportunity to complete studies in music while earning a liberal arts degree. You can choose to place special emphasis on guitar, strings, piano, woodwind, brass, or percussion.

Program of Study

Musical Instrumental (B.A.) (DCP)
Musical Instrumental (B.S.) (DCP)

Courses You Could Take

  • Harmonic Practices and Theory I (MUSC 105)
  • Music History (Antiquity-1750) (MUSC 311)
  • Basic Conducting (MUSC 315)
  • Music Technology I: Notation (MUSC 330)
  • Commercial Improvisation Techniques (MUSC 360)
chat live 2 Chat Live
Asset 1 Request Info
Asset 1 Apply Now
visit Visit Liberty