You are here: Home > Offices > Military Affairs

Getting Started FAQ


If you did not find what you are looking for...

Check out these other Frequently Asked Questions or chat us live so we may assist you:

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at

  • How do I become a student at Liberty University?

To find out how to become a Liberty University student, check out our Becoming a Student military guide.


  • Can I receive college credit for my military training?

Yes. Liberty University awards college credit for training evaluated and recommended by the American Council on Education. To request an official evaluation of your military training for college credit, please have your official transcripts sent to:

Liberty University
Attn: Office of Transfer Evaluations
1971 University Blvd
Lynchburg, VA 24515

Find out more information on Military Transfer Credit.


  • How do I obtain a copy of my DD-214?

You may order a copy of your DD-214 through the National Archives.