LiveText Field Experience Management (FEM)
Need help using the Field Experience Management in LiveText? Below you will find presentations to assist you.
FEM for Students
Training Video: FEM for Students
How does my placement information get put into FEM?
- Local candidates: Your placement information will be placed in FEM when firstname.lastname@example.org confirms your placement. You should NOT complete the FEM FORM seen below. Just be sure you have submitted the appropriate placement request form to email@example.com.
- ALL Others: You will need to complete the appropriate FEM FORM below once your placement is confirmed. Please allow approximately five business days for your placement to display in FEM after your form is submitted.
FEM for Professors
Training Video: FEM for Professors
How do my students' placements get entered in FEM?
- Local candidates: Local placements will be entered by the FIELD office as schools confirm placements.
- External candidates: Students will submit placement information via the above FEM FORM after XPLACE confirms the placement. The XPLACE office will upload placements from this form into FEM approximately once or twice a week.
- All others: Students will submit placement information via the above FEM FORM. The XPLACE office will upload placements from this form into FEM approximately once or twice a week.
FEM for Host Teachers, Cooperating Teachers, and On-Site Mentors
Training Video: FEM for Host Teachers, Cooperating Teachers, and On-Site Mentors
How do I retrieve my username/password?
- You will receive an email directly from LiveText with a username/password.
What if I did not receive an email from LiveText?
- Check your deleted folders and/or your JUNK/SPAM folders.
- Some school systems seem to have these emails filtered. If this is the case, please contact your IT department to have this issue resolved.
What if I cannot remember my username/password?
- Go to www.livetext.com
- Click the "Forgot?" button.
- This will allow you to have the username/password resent to your email.