|Admission||Concessions||Handicap Guest Services||Seating Chart|
|Announcments and Paging||Elevators||Lost Persons||Security Checks|
|ATM Machines||Flames Club||Parking||Smoking|
|Bag Check Policy||First Aid||Programs||Tailgating Policy|
|Banners, Signs and Flags||F.O.C.||Prohibited Items||Ticket Information|
|Chairbacks||GPS Address||Restrooms||Will Call|
|Code of Conduct|
All guests entering Williams Stadium must have a valid ticket in order to gain admission to a Liberty Flames football game. Children ages two (2) and under are not required to have a ticket to gain admission: however they must sit on the lap of an adult. Liberty University students must present a valid Flames Pass in order to gain admission into Williams Stadium through any student gate.
Announcements and paging will be done only in the case of an emergency.
The closest ATM machines to Williams Stadium are located in the lobby of the university bookstore as well as in the main hallway of Green Hall.
Safety is of the highest priority at Williams Stadium, and Liberty University will take every reasonable step to aid the safety of every person on campus. All guests will be subject to a bag check before entering Williams Stadium. Liberty Athletics encourages guests to arrive at least 60 minutes prior to kick off to avoid lines and to enjoy the pregame in-stadium activities. Williams Stadium gates open two hours prior to the start of every home game.
The following items are prohibited at Williams Stadium, but are not limited to:
• Outside Food or Beverages
• Coolers – unless containing medical supplies
• Pets – excluding service animals
• Fireworks or Explosives
• Weapons (except as allowed by Liberty University Weapons Policy)
Such items will be prohibited from being brought into Williams Stadium. There is no storage area for these items.
Banners, signs and flags are allowed in Williams Stadium as long as they do not impede another spectator’s view of the game and are not covering any venue signage. All banners, signs, and flags must adhere to the Big South Conference Fan Code of Conduct. Liberty University Athletic Game Management reserves the right to remove any banner, sign, or flag that is in violation with this code.
Please contact the Liberty University Police Department for information on bus/RV parking on campus. The Liberty University Police Department can be reached by calling (434) 582-7616 or by email at LUPD@liberty.edu.
Fans have an opportunity to rent chairbacks at both end of the concourse for $5.00.
“The Big South Conference and its member institutions are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience in a responsible fashion. When attending an event, you are required to refrain from following behaviors:
• Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
• Intoxication or other signs of impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
• Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
• Interference with the progress of the event) including throwing objects onto the playing surface).
• Failing to follow instructions of event personnel.
• Verbal or physical harassment of participant, officials, fans or event personnel.
Event attendees are responsible for their conduct. Event staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where fans can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. Event attendees that violate these provisions may be subject to ejection without refund and loss of ticket privileges for future events.”
Concessions stands are located on both sides of Williams Stadium. Credit cards are accepted at all concessions stands.
Elevators are located on the West side (press box side) of Williams Stadium and are available to suiteholders, club level members and credentialed game day workers only.
THE FLAMES CLUB is integral to the success of Liberty Athletics, and is the channel through which Flames Nation can partner with our coaches and student-athletes for the advancement of the athletics program. With the ever-increasing cost of competing at the NCAA Division I level, a dynamic booster club is critical to putting the strongest possible teams on the field and court. The mission of the Flames Club is to raise financial support for Liberty Athletics and to ensure that our coaches and student-athletes have everything they need to compete for championships.
Members of the Flames Club enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that their gifts are ultimately investments in the lives of our student-athletes, helping to provide them with the academic foundation, spiritual development, and character traits learned through athletics competition that are essential to success in life. Flames Club members can also be rewarded with preferred seating, parking, and pre-game hospitality privileges; based upon membership level. Benefits may also be refused for maximum tax deductibility (see your tax advisor).
For more information about the Flames Club, please click here.
First Aid is located directly behind Section 101. Liberty University Police and Game Management staff is stationed throughout Williams Stadium in case any fans need assistance.
FOC refers to the Football Operations Center located on the North end of Williams Stadium. The FOC contains the Flames locker room as well as coach’s offices, equipment room, weight room and training facility.
All gates open two (2) hours prior to kickoff.
• The student entrance is through gates 2 and 6
• The Liberty player pass list is located at gate 9
• The visiting team pass list is located inside at the Liberty Baseball Stadium Gate 1
• All ticketed guests can enter through gates 1 and 6
1971 University Blvd, Lynchburg, VA 24515
Handicapped parking is available in front of the bookstore directly across the street from Williams Stadium. Guests will need the proper handicap placard issued by the state motor vehicle department on display in their vehicle to access the handicap parking.
Handicapped seating is located on the lower level concourse on the press box side of Williams Stadium. The handicapped seating between sections 104-106 are reserved seating and must be purchased through the Liberty University ticket office. Handicapped seating between sections 101-103 and 107-109 are considered general admission and are available on a first come, first served basis. Handicapped seating is accompanied by one companion seat only.
Contact the closest Game Management staff member or Liberty University Police Officer.
Click here to access the latest Flames Game Day parking map.
Game day programs can be bought at gates 1 and 6 for $4 dollars.
Prohibited items at Williams Stadium are, but are not limited to:
• Weapons (except as allowed by LU Weapons Policy)
Re-entry is allowed at Williams Stadium. However, a valid ticket is required for re-entry.
Restrooms are located throughout Williams Stadium.
Click here to access the latest Flames Williams Stadium seating chart.
Guests are subject to inspection and search for prohibited items. All guests entering Williams Stadium will be subject to a visual search by stadium personal upon entering the gates. All bags are subject to search by stadium personnel.
Smoking is prohibited in the seating and concourse areas of Williams Stadium. Guests are allowed to smoke in the area behind the Williams Stadium press box and Osborne Stadium.
• Only one space per car should be used; aisles may be utilized for tailgate parties in designated tailgate areas
• Driving or parking private vehicles on any and all green spaces and sidewalks is prohibited
• Tents or canopies must be secured and may not obstruct sidewalks, drive lanes or pedestrian walkways
• Tents should be secured by sandbags, water buckets, or stakes not more than 1’ long
• Tailgating amenities including furniture, grills, generators or satellite dishes, may not obstruct sidewalks, drive lanes or pedestrian walkways
• Open flames, other than grills, are NOT permitted
• All trash must be disposed in appropriate trash receptacles or packed and removed
• Disposal of grease, hot coals or hazardous materials onto the ground or into storm drains is prohibited
• Hot coals are to be retained in metal containers, and must be carried out or left in the metal container on concrete for pickup and disposal by Liberty Grounds
• All generators must be equipped with a noise reducing device (manufacturer-approved cover or muffler); special care and consideration should be taken when managing fuel and extension cords affiliated with generators
• Motorized recreational vehicles, including four-wheelers, golf carts, mules, gators, scooters, motorized skateboards, etc., are prohibited
• Pets are not permitted near the stadium or in the tailgating areas
• Liberty does not permit alcohol or tobacco on campus
• No overnight occupancy is permitted in tailgating areas or on the Liberty campus
• All tailgating lots must be vacated within three hours of the conclusion of the game
If there are any issues with your seats or tickets upon entry into Williams Stadium please contact the nearest Game Management staff member.
Tickets Prior to Game Day:
Tickets can be purchased in person or via the telephone Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. at the Tickets Office, located at the Vines Center. Tickets may also be purchased 24 hours a day 7 days a week online by visiting the athletic department’s web site at www.libertyflames.com. Free 15 minute parking for the ticket office is available in front of the Vines Center Monday through Friday for guests that wish to purchase tickets in person at the ticket office.
Tickets on Game Day:
All Ticket Office windows will open at 10am on the day of the game. Tickets can be purchased at the ticket window at Williams Stadium Gate 1 or at the ticket location inside of the Liberty Baseball Stadium. Only football tickets are available for purchase on game day at both locations.
Guests are allowed to bring in one 1 liter plastic bottle of water into Williams Stadium on game day.
The will call window prior to game day is located at the Vines Center ticket office. The office hours are Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. On game day, will call tickets can be left and picked up at both Williams Stadium Gate 1 and inside the Liberty Baseball Stadium. For those dropping off tickets for another guest, please be sure to let your guest know which will call location they should visit. Game day ticket windows open at 10 a.m. in both locations. Guests will need to provide valid photo identification in order to pick up tickets.
Player Pass List
Home and Visiting team pass lists open two (2) hours prior to game time. Please see “Gates” for pass list locations.