Final Research Paper
Students pursuing an Individualized Program of Study will need to complete a final essay (10 page min) synthesizing both cognates with a view to career application and Christian worldview. The essay will be evaluated by:
Liberty University Writing Rubric
Individualized Studies Final Essay Integration Rubric
- The LU Research Rubric for Written Communication
- The Integration Rubric specific to the IPS program
- Specific parameters for the paper
- Essay form (Introduction, Body, Conclusion)
- Writing style preferred by your favored cognate department (APA, Turabian, MLA, etc.) may be used; this, then, is a requirement that you use referenced notes in your paper - at least six sources needed.
- Specific classes/lectures can be indicated and referenced
- Include conclusions you have reached about how you can use both of your cognates/disciplines in your future endeavors, ultimately verifying the worthiness of your Individualized Studies degree as synthesized through your Christian worldview.
- Minimum ten pages-maximum twenty pages
- Present three complete paper copies to Director's office (GH 2668)
- Cover sheet. . . .
Individualized Studies, BA/BS
FINAL PAPER DUE DATES: OCTOBER 15/FEBRUARY 15 (depending on your graduation semester)