Resident Undergraduate Transfer Forms

If you are thinking of applying to Liberty University, have been accepted, or you are a current student who plans to take a course at another institution, please refer to the links below:


Course Substitution - Course substitution request for DCP requirements

Unofficial Transfer Consultation (UTC) - Pre-Admission credit evaluation


School of Engineering and Computational Sciences Forms*

Course Substitution - SECS

*Excludes Applied Internet Technology majors



Forms that do not appear on the website must be obtained from the Registrar's Office or your Academic Advisor.

Many forms apply only to residential programs and not to Liberty University Online programs, and vice versa.

All forms must be completed and processed according to the guidelines in the Academic Policy Handbook and the University Catalog in order to be considered official.

Please call (434) 592-5100 if you need additional information.