Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Credit Hours Required: 36 (general), 45 (cognate)
- 2015-2016 Tuition: $540 per credit hour
- Academic information
- $50 application fee
- Alumni of Liberty will have their application fee waived by contacting a graduate academic advisor at 877-298-9617 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Active Military men and women will have their application fee waived by contacting a graduate academic advisor at 877-298-9617 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing (admission on caution is on a case-by-case basis)
- Official college transcripts (must be mailed directly from your college to Liberty University in an official, sealed envelope
- Students without the required undergraduate coursework must pass BMAL 590 and earn a minimum GPA of 3.0 on any other graduate level coursework
- A minimum of 15 hours of upper level (300-400 level) undergraduate coursework in Business
- For Accounting cognates ONLY (taken prior to graduate accounting courses)
- Principles of Accounting I
- Principles of Accounting II
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Cost Accounting I
- Taxation I
- Self-Certification Form (for students in the final term of their bachelor's degree)
- Current Liberty undergraduate students seeking preliminary acceptance into a graduate program must complete a Graduation Application through their ASIST Account.
- Additional admission requirements for international students