Israel Adventure Study Tour - Summer 2015
with Dr. & Mrs. Randall Price
June 9-21, 2015
Optional JORDAN Tour
ISRAEL TOUR - BIBL 434 (June 9-21, 2015): Be a part of this specialized and extensive tour throughout the Land of Israel. Study the history, archeology, geography, religion and culture of ancient and modern Israel. This thirteen-day course will take you to the land of the Bible, and includes many biblical sites in Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Coastal Plain, Galilee, Caesarea, Megido, Nazareth, Tiberias, Golan Heights, Jordan Valley, Judean Dessert, Beth-Shean, Jericho, the Dead Sea, Masada, and Qumran.
JORDAN Extension (June 21-25, 2015): On this 5 day extension tour, we will visit Jerash, The Dead Sea Scroll Exhibit, Acropolis, Mount Nebo, Machaerus, Sodom, Petra, then Eilat and the Red Sea in Israel.
- Israel Tour Regular Price: $4,699* (June 9-21, 2015)
- Discounted price is available for students who are enrolled in the Jewish Studies minor or concentration, please email email@example.com with your name and student ID for details!
- Jordan Extension (in addition to the Israel Tour): $1,356*
(June 21-25, 2015)
- Total price includes United airfare from Newark Liberty, 4 and 5 star Hotels with half board (Breakfast and Dinner), and all Guide/Bus/Tips cost. Price given is cash price (payment by check). Credit Card can be accepted but with 3 percent upcharge.
- Please note that our Israel/Jordan tour has a very full schedule and sometime involves strenuous walking so be aware of these conditions and your physical capabilities.
Earn Course Credit*
You will be able to apply the course credit toward anyone of the courses below as long as they can be a part of your Degree Completion Plan (DCP).
BIBL 104 - Survey of Biblical Literature
BIBL 105 - Old Testament Survey
BIBL 110 - New Testament Survey
BIBL 434 - General Studies in Israel
BIBL 471 - Biblical Archaeology
BIBL 473 - Old Testament Backgrounds
BIBL 472 - New Testament Backgrounds
BIBL 330 - Life of Christ
*The tuition fees for three credit hours are in ADDITION to the cost of the tour.
**Participants may only enroll in one of the above listed three-credit-hour courses.
Registration Process (Opens October 2014)
- Register and secure your space for the tour/s by MARCH 30 (Fuel surcharges are possible to increase the longer you wait...) Download and submit the registration form below (submission instructions are on the form).
Please make sure to indicate if you are a Liberty University student upon registration (even if you are not taking the tour for course credit)
Israel Tour Brochure and Registration form
$500/person registration fee (Fifteen Hundred after January 30) required with application to hold registration
Payment Schedule (with World of the Bible Tours):
Initial deposit: $500 (paid upon registration)
Second payment of $1,200 is due as soon as possible, but no later than Jan. 31, 2015.
Final balance is due by April 1, 2015
Payment by credit card for any installment requires a 3% up charge to cover processing fees.
(See the registration forms above to complete your payments by mail or by phone.)
- Any Liberty University Student who has completed his/her tour registration with World of the Bible Tours (for course credit or not), must also complete & submit the
Study Tour - Participant Information Form.pdf
Please include a COLOR copy of your passport (picture page only)
A copy of your travel insurance card (Travel Insurance information can be found through the Liberty University Study Abroad Office)
Indicate the course you would like the credit to apply toward (or if you are not taking it for credit.)
Submit as soon as possible to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration for COURSE CREDIT will be submitted manually by the Center for Judaic Studies office for the course/s you are taking the tour/s for. This submission will be done as soon as all paperwork has been received and Summer registration is open. Once registered, you will need to complete financial check-in through ASIST like you would for any other course with Liberty University (this is on top of the tour fees...)
Please note: Students, registering for course credit, must register with both Liberty University AND World of the Bible Tours!
Financial Aid/Student Loans can only apply toward the course credit, but not toward the cost of the tour, which is paid separately to "World of the Bible Tours".
For tour registration & payments questions, contact Mr. Ken Stanford at "World of the Bible Tours":
Phone: (512) 396-3799 or (512) 557-3140
For general & course credit questions, contact Mrs. Ayelet Evans at the Center for Judaic Studies:
Phone: (434) 592-3249
Change Your Life in Two Weeks! A word from Dr. Randall Price
We look forward to exploring Israel with you!
Here is some of what people say about our trip:
“We both have the utmost respect for Dr. Price and cannot say enough about his tours. They are professional, educational, informative, and the best planned itinerary we have ever had.”
- Bob & Beverly C., Sevierville, TN -
“There is the dimension of fellowship and enrichment that cannot be described, only experienced by joining you.”
- Arlin and Lois P., Fullerton,California -
"The experience was wonderful. I have been to Israel 3 other times with other tour groups and this by far was the best tour! Randall and Beverlee were wonderful! Thank you both for making us feel welcomed and special."
- Jim and Kathy J. , Litella, GA -
“This was our fifth trip to Israel and it was the best!”
- Owen and Betty H., Aiken SC -
"The trip was a trip of a lifetime... far more than I had hoped for!”
- Danny M., Houston, TX -
THE MOST AMAZING THING I EVER DID!!!!!!!!!"
- Charlotte B., Spring, TX -
"It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. Randall was an excellent teacher, but he was also a humble servant who looked out for us and took really great care to meet all our needs. Amazing, life changing trip!"
- Andy and Anne W., Sugarland, TX -