How to Change Your Room Assignment

Interested in switching rooms?

The Office of Residence Life allows a "Room Change Request" form to be submitted after the first week of classes each semester. There is a $35 charge to submit the form, even if the student decides not to change rooms.

To find the "Room Change Request" form, please visit the Office of Residence Life page and under the Requests heading you will find the "Room Change Request" link. During certain times of the year, the link will not be available due to room change restrictions. For any questions, please connect with the Office of Residence Life at (434) 592-4139 or

chat live 2 Chat Live
Asset 1 Request Info
Asset 1 Apply Now
visit Visit Liberty