Student Activities offers a wide variety of trips and outdoor excursions, almost always free or at a significantly reduced rate. Whether you are looking for whitewater rafting on class 5 rapids, or strolling around downtown Washington D.C., there is a trip for everyone. See below for photos from our recent trips.
Spring 2015 Trips
- January 29 - Wintergreen Ski Trip
- January 31 - Winter Hike
- February 5 - Wintergreen Ski Trip
- March 21 - Horseback Riding
- April 11 - Canoe/Kayak Trip
- April 17-18 - Whitewater Rafting Trip
- April 18 - D.C. Trip
- April 18 - Canoe/Kayak Trip
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE ON ALL TRIPS
- Sign-ups will be held on our website only.
- Registration for each trip will go live by noon.
- Student Activities reserves the right to cancel a trip for inclement weather, poor attendance, or any act of God. Our policy is that a trip must be 70% full within 4 days of the trip departure.
- All registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.