LUOA’s elementary school curriculum prepares your student for success in high school and beyond. Consider these valuable program benefits:
• Structured yet flexible program.
• Customized learning plans to meet your student's educational needs.
• Flexible enrollment allows students to enroll any time throughout the year.
• Around-the-clock access to curriculum and grades.
• Academic, administrative and technical support.
• Certified teachers and responsive staff.
• Proven curriculum taught from a biblical perspective.
With the online elementary school courses at the Liberty University Online Academy you can prepare your young students for success in middle school and beyond. Our certified teachers and responsive staff can help you nurture and educate your children in an ideal learning environment. When you work with us you'll have access to all the resources and materials you need to give you students a quality education and get them ready for the future.
Getting started is easy. Once you've enrolled your student they will be asked to take a diagnostic/placement test which will allow us to discover the best coursework and class schedule for them. We don't believe in a “one size fits all” education program, and this way we can tailor a program to your student's individual needs.
Participating in an online elementary school program means that you will be able to access the curriculum 24/7, whenever it is most convenient for you. Online classes also mean that you will be able to see the student's grades whenever you need to, and at Liberty University Online Academy we encourage you to do so. A quality education depends on you taking an active role in the process.
Take a look at the courses we offer and find out how a Christ-centered curriculum can provide your young students with an academic and spiritual learning experience.