You are here: Home > Academics > Student Travel

Study Abroad Office

Required Forms

Before a Liberty University student is approved to study abroad, he or she must complete the required paperwork. The required forms apply to students participating in either a BCA or another outside study abroad program. Below are forms that will need to be completed by the study abroad applicant. Every student planning on maintaining student status through Liberty University (therefore, not taking a “Leave of Absence”) must submit all the required forms listed. If you have questions, please feel free to contact our office at

Fall/Spring Semester Study Abroad Forms

Application Packets with each form may be obtained from the Study Abroad Office.

Summer Semester Study Abroad Forms