Please refer to the BCA website for requirements within the individual programs.
2) Submit an Inquiry Form.
3) Make an appointment with the Liberty University Center for Student Travel.
4) Choose a Program.
5) Submit an application for your BCA program of choice.
6) Schedule an appointment with your Academic or Professor Advisor, receiving academic clearance and a copy of your Degree Completion Plan.
8) Make an appointment with a Study Abroad Financial Aid Counselor, taking note of any details regarding loans, grants, or available scholarships.
9) Submit your completed packet (including a copy of your passport) to the Center for Student Travel.
10) Attend the Pre-Departure Meeting.
**PLEASE KEEP A COPY OF ALL FORMS FOR PERSONAL RECORDS**