September 30, 2012- Spring 2012 Programs
February 1, 2012- Summer 2011 Programs
March 15, 2012-
Acceptance to a Liberty University Semester Study Abroad program is based upon the following criteria (Study tour applications and requirements differ. Please see the study tour page for details):
Please refer to the BCA website for requirements within the individual programs.
Students applying to a semester or summer study abroad program must follow the steps listed below: Studen Studnet asdf
2) Submit Inquiry Form: Inquiry Form.
3) Make Appointment with the Liberty University Abroad office: Review application process and discuss options.
4) Choose a Program
5) Submit Application for BCA (Summer and Semester Programs): Student must begin BCA application process while applying to Liberty's Study Abroad program.
6) Schedule Appointment with Professional Advisor in CASAS: Receive academic clearance from professional advisor and obtain copy of your Degree Completion Plan.
8) Make Appointment with Study Abroad Financial Aid Counselor: Government loans and grants (PELL, FSEOG, Stafford, Private, etc.) may be available to asist with cost. Please know that Liberty aid will not be available for study abroad, but several scholarships may be found here. If a student is using any financial aid, a consortium agreement MUST be on file.
9) Submit Completed Packet to Study Abroad Office: Please include copy of passport.
10) Attend Pre-Departure Meeting: Once student is approved by both Liberty and BCA's programs, student will need to attend a pre-departure training session. Study Abroad Office will notify student of date and time for this event.
PLEASE KEEP A COPY OF ALL FORMS FOR PERSONAL RECORDS