Policies and Procedures
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Closed during Convocation)
Location: Green Hall 1830
Phone: (434) 592-3067
1. All flyers must abide by the Liberty Way. Use of the boards is a privilege and ultimately contingent upon the discretion of Commuter Services.
2. All flyers must be physically brought to Commuter Services for approval. A copy machine is available in the Green Hall lobby if needed. Commuter Services WILL NOT make copies.
3. Each flyer will be stamped in white space with an expiration date in a "white space" based on its content, explained below.
- A maximum of 20 flyers per person or group can be approved at one time (1 flyer per board).
- Due to space limitations, 8.5 x 11 flyers are preferred. Flyers larger than 8.5 x 11 will be given special consideration.
- Please be sure to leave an area of “white space” on your flyer so the stamp is visible. If no “white space” is available, the flyer will not be approved.
- Flyers posted on walls, doors, windows, or anywhere other than Community Boards will be removed.
- NO posters are permitted in the Vines Center.
- Posters are approved for no more than 10 days at a time (permission for extended approval will be granted on a case-by-case basis).
- Posters are distributed to Community Boards every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday by 10am. Please plan accordingly as posters will not be distributed at any other time.
FEE (NON-LIBERTY UNIVERSITY/TRBC PERSONS/GROUPS ONLY):
- Real Estate Related Flyers: $10/10 days (including weekend days)
- Non Real Estate Flyers: $5/10 days (including weekend days)
- Payment can be made online, in cash, or by check. Payment is due at time of approval. Please make checks out to Liberty University Commuter Services. If payment is made online, please provide proof of payment at time of approval.