Individualized Programs of Study (IPS)
Students are required to be enrolled as a resident student for one full semester before applying and must be current with CSER requirements. For information about Liberty Online’s Interdisciplinary Studies program, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individualized Studies (B.A., B.S.)
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (B.S.) - also Online
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
The cognate/minor consists of the following:
- Two core industrial processes courses
- STEM 101 (Industrial Energy I)
- STEM 201 (Industrial Energy II)
- Two elective energy/technology-related courses
- One three-credit internship with an organization, business, or government agency dedicated to STEM manufacturing, management, or research
In STEM 101 and 201 students will be introduced to technologies used in the process industry, with particular emphasis on power-plant operations/systems and energy fundamentals.
A Message from the Director