- LiveText is a Web-based subscription that allows users to create and submit projects and assignments on-line.
- It allows creation and long-term storage of electronic portfolios, projects, and documents.
- LiveText allows faculty to use rubrics to assess candidate work and give feedback online.
- It allows the School of Education to collect and aggregate data for program evaluation and improvement.
- Store and share documents so they are accessible from any computer in the world.
- Collaborate with any other LiveText user world-wide (share/edit documents).
- Create web pages that can be shared with anyone (LiveText users and non-users).
- Create an interview portfolio for your work.
Visit the LiveText website for more information.
Go back to Liberty's LiveText help page