The Flames Club loyalty point system is designed to reward supporters of Liberty Athletics with the best seats and parking privileges in a fair and objective manner that recognizes history, loyalty, and dollars contributed.
Points are awarded annually for dollars contributed, consecutive years of membership, consecutive years of buying season tickets, and for referring new members. Seats and parking are assigned in priority order, based on 1) Flames Club membership level, starting with Scholarship, and 2) loyalty point total within each membership level.
The same priority will apply for away games and postseason playoffs or tournaments. Since records are incomplete for dollars contributed prior to 2005, 15 points are awarded to everyone for whom there is record of a gift made in 2004 or earlier. Points for consecutive years of membership began in 2005, while points for consecutive years of season ticket purchases began with the 2006-07 season. Legacy (capital) gift dollars receive double points, but do not count toward membership level.
Former Liberty student-athletes who join the Varsity Club receive 10 points. Referral points are based upon the level for which the new member joins, and the new member must list the referring member on the membership form.
Loyalty Points are awarded as follows:
• 15 points if on record for a gift prior to 2005
• 3 points for each prior consecutive year of membership, starting in 2005
• 1 point for each prior consecutive year as a football season ticket holder, starting in 2006
• 1 point for each prior consecutive year as a men’s basketball season ticket holder, starting in 2006
• 1 point for each prior consecutive year as a women’s basketball season ticket holder, starting in 2006
• 1 point for each prior consecutive year as a baseball season ticket holder, starting in 2013
• 2 points for each prior consecutive year as an Olympic sport season ticket holder, starting in 2010
• 1 point for each $100 contributed to the Flames Club Annual Fund from 2005 to 2013 (referred to as “lifetime”)
• 1 point for each $100 contributed to the Flames Cub Annual Fund for 2014
• 2 points for each $100 contributed as a legacy (capital) gift from 2005 forward
• 10 points for being a member of the Varsity Club for former Liberty student-athletes
• New member referral points: Scholarship = 50 points, President’s = 30 points, Director’s = 20 points, Cornerstone = 12 points, Coaches = 8 points, Flame = 5 points, Eagle = 3 points, Member = 2 points
Member since 2002 = 15 pts + 27 pts
New member in 2014 = 0 pts
Contact the Flames Club - Call 434-582-CLUB (2582) or email FlamesClub@liberty.edu