Educational Specialist (Ed.S.)
Ed.S. Educational Leadership
- Advanced Licensure option: Must complete DCP for Ed.S., with additional courses below
- School administration: EDUC 641*, 648, 672, 699-A01; master’s course accepted for EDUC 672; Including intensives on DCP: EDUC 741* and EDUC 747*
Ed.S. Curriculum & Instruction
Must complete DCP for EdS, including intensive: EDUC 741*, with additional courses below
Note: For Ed.S. in Leadership, must add EDUC 721 and 771 (included for Ed.S. in C&I)
Note: For candidates seeking to receive an initial teaching license or add on an advanced endorsement in Administration, School Counseling, or Specialist, please see the licensure notes on the DCP.
- NO required intensives UNLESS seeking licensure or planning to pursue Ed.D.
- Intensives required for Ed.D.
- EDUC 741
- EDUC 730 (for Teaching & Learning concentration)
- EDUC 747 (for Educational Leadership concentration)
- EDUC 798 - capstone course to be taken in final semester
Note: EDUC 798 may not be used as an elective in the Ed.D. EDUC 798 was written to be a capstone course for those who are completing their Ed.S.