The Flames begin a span of three consecutive home games, when they host the Elon Phoenix, Saturday evening at Osborne Stadium.
Gameday Central Links Game Notes
Elon Live Stats
Elon at Liberty
Game Date: Saturday, Oct. 12
Game Time: 6 p.m.
Live Video: ESPN+
Liberty Notables • After back-to-back setbacks, Liberty will seek to get back in the win column on Saturday. With a victory, the Flames will even thier home record at 3-3.
• Elon and Liberty have met nine times, but have not met since 2004. The Phoenix and Flames met eight times as members of the Big South Conference.
• Sophomore Shane Geisler scored his first goal of the season, Tuesday night at UMBC. Seven Flames have now scored at least one goal this season.
• Liberty midfielder Seth Clark enters the week third in the ASUN with three assists. Clark leads the Flames in points with five.
• Senior midfielder Ruben Garcia has started 37 straight contests for the Flames. The streak spans three seasons.
• Freshman goalkeeper Danny Cordero enters the weekend with a 1.67 goals-against average and a .605 save percentage in nine games.
• Starting with Saturday's match, the Flames will play four of their last five regular season matches at home. Liberty plays three straight home contests, before traveling to Jacksonville for its final road match to end its October schedule.