Thursday – 6 p.m. Friday - 6 p.m. Saturday - 2 p.m. COMPLETE BASEBALL NOTES LFSN Television Coverage: ESPN+
LFSN Radio Coverage: 93.3 FM ESPN
Live Stats: StatBroadcast
Quick Hits • Liberty returns to the Liberty Baseball Stadium for a three-game non-conference series against the North Carolina A&T Aggies. The Aggies have posted a 10-7 in road games, while the Flames are 20-3 at home in 2019.
• After six consecutive wins in the midweek, Liberty fell at Wake Forest 6-2 on Tuesday. The Flames had not lost a mid-week game since February 26 at Tennessee. Liberty is now 7-2 in midweek contests.
• After their three-game series with the Aggies this weekend, the Flames will not return home until May 10th when they host ASUN opponent Lipscomb. Liberty will begins a nine-game road trip, their longest of the season on Tuesday at Virginia. Starting Tuesday, the Flames are scheduled to play 12 of thier final 16 regular season games away from Liberty Baseball Stadium.
• In their first season as members of the ASUN Conference, the Flames top the conference's standings with a 9-3 record. Liberty took two out of its three-games with ASUN defending champion Stetson, this past weekend.
• Liberty's bats have heated up since starting ASUN Conference play on March 22. The Flames have raised their team batting aver- age 28 points from .240 to .268, while boosting their on base percentage 18 points and slugging percentage 34 points over the 16-game span. Liberty has also more than doubled its home run total during that time (nine to 20).
• Over its last 16 games since starting ASUN action, Liberty has gone 12-4 and scored 111 runs. During that span, the Flames are batting .301, led by right-fielder Brandon Rohrer with a .394 mark and freshman Gray Betts at .368.
• Liberty has been rather successful at Liberty Baseball Stadum, this season. As a team, the Flames are hitting .284, outscoring their opponents, 157-62. Liberty pitchers have posted a 2.28 home ERA and limited opponent to a .208 battubg average.
• Entering the week, the Flames lead the ASUN Conference and are 10th nationally with a 3.00 ERA. Liberty pithcers have also combined for a team WHIP of 0.75, which is 12th in the country, and allowed 6.96 hits per inning, ninth best nationally. Right-hander Garret Price leads the conference and is fouth in the nation with a 0.91 ERA.
Around the Diamond