Player InformationFlames Home > Women's Tennis Home > Women's Tennis Roster > Roster Detail
Annisha DomenechClass: Junior
Previous School: Circle Christian School
Hometown: Clermont, Fla.
From Coach Maren: "Nisha has the ability to manipulate the ball and control points from all sections of the court. If her desire and efforts are an indication of what lies ahead for Nisha, good things are in store for her this season!"
• Collected three wins during fall play, including a pair of wins at Liberty Fall Classic
• Went 6-3 in singles play during spring season
• Posted a 3-0 record, playing at the No. 5 position
• Went 1-0 in doubles action
• Named to the Big South Presidential Honor Roll
• Went 8-3 in singles play and 9-4 at doubles during opening fall tournaments
• Captured tournament title at Radford (C Flight) and shared a title with Rebekah Jenkins at Virginia Tech (F Flight)
• Went 3-0 at Mary Washington in doubles, then won title at Elon Fall Tournament with Jessie Boda (B1 Flight)
• Posted an 11-4 singles record during her spring campaign, playing at No. 5 and No. 6 slots
• Had a pair of four-match win streaks in singles
• Went 1-1 in doubles play