Flames NewsFlames Home > Volleyball Home > News
Volleyball Skills Clinic and Team Camp Set for July
The Liberty Flames volleyball staff will conduct the 2013 Maximum Performance Skills Clinic and Team Camp.
The skills clinic will be conducted on Saturday, July 20 and the Team Camp will run Sunday, July 21 through Thursday, July 25.
For detailed information, descriptions, and for registration forms, please visit http://www.libertyflames.com/index.cfm?PID=24727 .
Please contact Rebecca Rudnick at 434-592-5714 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
• July 20, 2013
• Females in grades 7-12
• All skill levels welcome
• $60 per participant
• Camp t-shirt included in cost
• 9 a.m.-4 p.m.; lunch break from 12 p.m.-1 p.m. (meal NOT provided)
• July 21-25, 2013
• 2 Varsity and 2 JV divisions (level chosen by coach)
• $300 per overnight camper (includes lodging and meals)
• $250 per commuter camper (includes meals)
• 11-13 matches (pool play and playoffs)
• Skills Clinics, Skills Competitions, 3 on 3 Tournament offered