Flames NewsFlames Home > Volleyball Home > News
Volleyball Skills Clinic and Team Camp Set for July
The Liberty Flames volleyball staff will conduct the 2012 Maximum Performance Skills Clinic and Team Camp.
The skills clinic will be conducted on July 21 and the team camp will run July 22-26.
For detailed information, descriptions, and for registration forms, please visit http://www.libertyflames.com/index.cfm?PID=24727 .
Please contact Jennifer Vaden at 434-582-2614 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
• July 21, 2012
• Females in grades 7-12
• All skill levels welcome
• $60 per participant ($20 deposit due by July 1st)
• Camp t-shirt included in cost
• 9 a.m.-4 p.m.; lunch break from 12 p.m.-1 p.m. (meal NOT provided)
• July 22-26, 2012
• 2 Varsity and 2 JV divisions (level chosen by coach)
• $300 per overnight camper (includes lodging and meals)
• $250 per commuter camper (includes meals)
• 11-13 matches (pool play and playoffs)
• Skills Clinics, Skills Competitions, 3 on 3 Tournament & more