Flames NewsFlames Home > Football Home > News
Flames Football Fan Tent to Travel to Gardner-Webb Game
The Flames football program will travel to Boiling Springs, N.C., to face Gardner-Webb this Saturday, with a chance at claiming its first-ever Big South Conference championship. The Flames Football Fan Tent will travel to the Gardner-Webb game, giving Flames fans a great deal for food and tickets.
For just $10, Liberty fans will receive a catered pork barbeque meal. Catering has been arranged for just 125 people, and 50 spots had already been claimed.
Admission into the game is $10 for adults and $5 for students/children. All seating is general admission. For more information about the Flames Football Fan Tent or tickets to the Gardner-Webb game, call (434) 582-SEAT or visit the Flames Ticket Office, Monday-Friday (12-5). The Flames Football Fan Tent opens at 1:30 and the stadium gates open at 2:00.
Directions to the Gardner-Webb game from Lynchburg are listed below:
1. Merge onto US-29 S / US-460 W via the ramp on the LEFT. 1.6 miles
2. Merge onto US-29 S toward AIRPORT / DANVILLE. 68.4 miles
3. Merge onto US-29 S via the exit on the LEFT toward GREENSBORO (Crossing into NORTH CAROLINA). 40.2 miles
4. Take the I-40 W / I-85-BR S exit. 0.6 miles
5. Merge onto US-29 S / US-70 W. 6.9 miles
6. Take I-85 S toward SALISBURY / CHARLOTTE. 108.1 miles
7. Merge onto US-74 W via EXIT 10B toward KINGS MOUNTAIN / SHELBY. 11.6 miles
8. US-74 W becomes E DIXON BLVD / US-74 BYP W. 3.6 miles
9. Turn RIGHT onto BOULEVARD INTERCHANGE. <0.1 miles
10. Turn LEFT to stay on BOULEVARD INTERCHANGE. <0.1 miles
11. Turn LEFT onto S LAFAYETTE ST / NC-18. 2.0 miles
12. Turn RIGHT onto COLLEGE AVE / NC-150. 5.9 miles