Flames NewsFlames Home > Volleyball Home > News
Volleyball Skills Clinic and Team Camp Set for July
The Liberty Flames volleyball staff will conduct the 2014 Maximum Performance Skills Clinic and Team Camp.
The Skills Clinic will be conducted Saturday, July 19 and the Team Camp will run Sunday, July 20-Thursday, July 24.
For detailed information, descriptions, and for registration forms, please visit http://www.libertyflames.com/index.cfm?PID=24727.
Please contact Rebecca Rudnick at 434-592-5714 or by email at email@example.com with any questions.
• July 19, 2014
• Females in grades 7-12
• All skill levels welcome
• $60 per participant
• Camp t-shirt included in cost
• 9 a.m.-4 p.m.; lunch break from 12 p.m.-1 p.m. (meal NOT provided)
• July 20-24, 2014
• 2 Varsity and 2 JV divisions (level chosen by coach)
• $350 per overnight camper (includes lodging and meals)
• $290 per commuter camper (includes meals)
• 11-13 matches (pool play and playoffs)
• Skills Clinics, Skills Competitions, 3 on 3 Tournament offered