Flames NewsFlames Home > Volleyball Home > News
Volleyball Skills Clinic and Team Camp Set for July
The Liberty Flames Volleyball staff and athletes will conduct the 2015 Maximum Performance Skills Clinic and Team Camp.
The Skills Clinic will be held Saturday, July 18 and the Team Camp will run Sunday, July 19-Thursday, July 23.
For detailed information and registration forms, please visit http://www.libertyflames.com/index.cfm?PID=24727.
Please contact Cassie Crumal at 434-592-5714 or email@example.com with any questions.
• July 18, 2015
• Females in grades 7-12
• All skill levels welcome
• $60 per participant
• Camp T-shirt included in cost
• 9 a.m.-4 p.m.; lunch break from 12 p.m.-1 p.m. (meal NOT provided)
• July 19-23, 2015
• 2 Varsity and 2 JV divisions (level chosen by coach)
• $350 per overnight camper (includes lodging and meals)
• $290 per commuter camper (includes meals)
• 11-13 matches (pool play and playoffs)
• Skills Clinics, Skills Competitions, 3 on 3 Tournament offered