> Track & Field
> Mission Statement
Liberty University Track & Field/Cross Country Mission
To develop highly competitive teams of individuals
who represent Jesus Christ in athletics and in daily life.
Objectives of Liberty University Track & Field
1. To help prepare our student athletes to live lives of productive, joyous service to the Lord.
2. To help our athletes learn to apply Biblical principles to life’s situations.
3. To help our athletes grow toward spiritual maturity so that they may be more effectively used by God.
4. To help our athletes reach as close as possible to their athletic potential for the glory of the Lord.
5. To assist and encourage our athletes to earn college degrees.
6. To provide opportunities for our athletes individually and as a team to represent Liberty and Christ at the highest possible competitive level.
7. To lead and encourage our athletes to serve others as representatives of Christ.
8. To lead our team to set an example to other college teams of the great superiority of a life of walking with the Lord.
9. To set an example of a Christ-centered program to other teams and students at Liberty.
10. To win conference championships.
11. To contend for ECAC and IC4A titles.
12. To develop nationally competitive, Christ-honoring teams.