Flames ClubFlames Home > Flames Club > Kids Club
Flames Kids Club
Hey, kids! It’s time to get ready for the Flames 2014-15 athletics season! What better way to be part of the excitement than by joining the Flames Kids Club (FKC), sponsored by Chick-fil-A on Wards Road and in the River Ridge Mall!
Your membership will allow you to cheer on the Flames at football, baseball, and men’s and women’s basketball games, as well as at all other Liberty University athletics events. You will have the opportunity to meet Liberty athletes during autograph sessions, be invited to “members only” celebration events, and much more! If you are 12 years old or younger and want to show your Flames spirit, join today!
Membership is only $25. For families with multiple children, membership is $25 for the first
child and only $20 for each additional child!
For more information or to join call 434-582-4453 or email FlamesKidsClub@liberty.edu.
- General Admission to all regular-season home athletics events*
- Flames Kids Club t-shirt and drawstring backpack
- Exclusive Flames Kids Club email updates
- Liberty Flames temporary tattoos
- Invitation to Flames Kids Club “members only” Chick-fil-A celebrations
- FKC meet-and-greet autograph sessions with Liberty student-athletes
- Youth admission price for up to two guests when you wear your FKC T -shirt to the ticket window on game day (based on availability)
*Must wear Flames Kids Club T-shirt to be admitted free! All non-Flames Kids Club members accompanying a member must purchase a ticket for admission