Contact Student Accounts
The Student Accounts Office is located within the Student Service Center in Green Hall. For directions, see the Campus Maps.
Student Service Center, Green Hall, M-F 8:15-5:00
The Student Service Center is closed for Convocation: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9:30-11:30
Student Financial Services
- Resident Walk In: Student Service Center, Green Hall, M-F 8:15-5:00
- Online Walk In: Click Welcome Center for more details
- Resident Phone: (434) 592-3600, M-F 8:15-5:00
- Online Phone: (434) 592-3600, M-F 8:00-10:00, Saturday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Live Chat Hours: M-F 10:00-8:00
Contacting the Students Accounts Office by email is the quickest and most effective way to receive a timely response.
Financial Check-In Issues, Assistance, Questions
Online Book Voucher Inquiries
Telephone and Fax Information
- (434) 592-3600
- Residential Fax (434) 582-2620 LUO Fax (434) 582-7320
Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Student Accounts Office
PO Box 10425
Lynchburg, VA 24506
Students, please be sure to have documented FERPA authorization if you intend for your parents to manage your student account-related issues.
FERPA Release Information
Student Service Representatives
Student Service Representatives assist students with all inquiries and account-related concerns.
Financial Check-In Coordinators
Financial Check-In Coordinators facilitate and assist students with any Financial Check-In and/or Tuition Payment Plan related issues. Coordinators are available live in person, by phone, or e-mail.
Student Accounts will be closed for the following holidays.
- January 1 - New Years Day
- April 6 - Easter
- May 25 - Memorial Day
- July 4 - Fourth of July
- September 7 - Labor Day
- November 27 and 28 - Thanksgiving
- December 24 and 25 - Christmas
- January 1 - New Years Day 2016