The Liberty University Online Advantage Programs
Criteria for all Liberty Online Advantage Programs:
Students must meet all of the following criteria in order to qualify for any of the LUO Advantage Programs in addition to the specific requirements for the particular program.
- Student must maintain Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Liberty University Online Advantage recipient cannot break enrollment and must comply with the Broken Enrollment Policy
- Complete an annual online form to verify the vocational/ministry status, as applicable
- Discounts cannot exceed the cost of tuition
- Discounts are not stackable with the military discount
- Discounts are applied as 15% off tuition only
- Registration and Financial Check-In discount eligible students must enroll at least half-time for the semester in which they will receive the discount (half-time is at least six credit hours for associate, bachelor's, and master's/graduate programs and at least three credit hours for post-graduate/doctoral programs)
The Corporate and Affiliation Discount Program:
- Must be vocationally employed by a university affiliated corporation or ministry
- Required admittance of an annual online eligibility verification form to be completed by the student by July 1 annually
- Discount will be rolled automatically from term to term for three consecutive terms and will expire if the student does not complete the subsequent year’s form by July 1 of each year
If you meet all of the above requirements find out which programs you qualify for below and complete the online Discount Verification Form.